MIRACOE during COVID-19
Dear guests, our first priority is to ensure the safety of customers and team members. In view of the current uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking all necessary measures to follow World Health Organization guidelines and do our best to ensure compliance with all health and hygiene standards:
- In our workshop, everyone must wear gloves and masks.
- Before shipping, all our clothes are thoroughly cleaned.
- After receiving the return, an internal member of our team will disinfect each item.
- Cancel all international travel, all unnecessary domestic travel, and all large company gatherings.
- Anyone who has been to a high-risk country listed by the CDC needs to self-isolate. In order to create the best experience for you as you continue to celebrate meaningful moments in your current environment, we operate in a vigilant, compassionate and caring manner so that we can get through this difficult time together.
As always, thank you for being such a loyal customer. Please take care of yourself and your family. be safe! We are with you. With love, the miracoe team